Kiwis and limes, OH MY!
|Race: Elf||Class: Sorcerer|
||Level: 1||HP: 17||AC: 12|
||STR: 15||MIND: 18||DEX: 15|
||STR MOD: 2||MIND MOD: 4||DEX MOD: 2|
||Physical: 1||Knowledge: 1||Subterfuge: 2||Communication: 3||Survival: 1|
- Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
- Mage Hand: 5-pound telekinesis.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
Level 1:* Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5). (At-Will)
* Silent Image: Creates minor illusion of your design.
- Quarterstaff (1d6)
- Halberd (1d10)
- Explorer’s Outfit
- Belt Pouch
- Lantern (hooded)
- 10 Oil Flasks
- Flint & Steel
- 2 sets of Caltrops
- Iron Rations (4 days)
Fresh out of college feeling he owns the world, Daegalen taught himself how to perform small parlor tricks. He is known to use his powers to trick people out of their money or even pull pranks on unsuspecting victims. Little else is known of his past, as he refuses to talk about his childhood.